Thursday, October 15, 2009

And It Begins...

I must say, I've always wanted a blog. There must be something to it--especially if I'm up this late at night tinkering with settings and layout options. My friends have blogs. How come I don't have one? Well...I do now. So, welcome. I'm thoughtful at times. Look out! Reader beware. When I write I'm talking directly to you. Don't be afraid to make eye contact or raise an eyebrow. It makes it all worth it.

In short, I believe in progress. Look at the title of this thing. Even in our folly we can see the urging hand of progress beckon us onward and upward. President Henry Eyring has said, "If we are on the right path, it will always be uphill." This came from the same man who believes in pursuing the steady upward course. Such is life and so be it!

No comments: